ROCKET Sign-language; The Award Winning System That Gets You Speaking With your hands & Loving Sign-language Culture
Learn Sign Language with the online Sign Language course that’s used by over 1,200,000 people, just like you, to master Sign Language
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Sign Language
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- Be amazed at how much Sign Language you’ll learn in a short space of time
- Use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- You can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- All of your progress syncs between your devices
- Learn Sign Language using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful Sign Language learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development
American Sign Language(ASL) is a visual language. With the signing, the brain processes linguistic information through the eyes. The shape, placement, and movement of the hands, as well as facial expressions and body movements, all play important parts in conveying information.
Sign language is not a universal language — each country has its own sign language, and regions have dialects, much like the many languages spoken all over the world. Like any spoken language, ASL is a language with its own unique rules of grammar and syntax. Like all languages, ASL is a living language that grows and changes over time.
American Sign Language (ASL) is used predominantly in the United States and in many parts of Canada. ASL is accepted by many high schools, colleges, and universities in fulfillment of modern and “foreign” language academic degree requirements across the United States.