Well, we perfectly know that you desire a Real Iron Man Suit as much as we desired it once. Actually, we know exactly all the things passing through your mind every time you imagine yourself wearing this awesome superhero suit: Grabbing the attention of everyone in the streets or perhaps being the coolest guy in the next Halloween party or even better starting to make some money with it.
Anthony “Tony” Stark was born to Howard Anthony Stark and Maria Collins Carbonell Stark, owners of the prominent US firm, Stark Industries. As a boy, Tony was fascinated with building and controlling machines. At the age of 15, Tony entered the undergraduate electrical engineering program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and graduated with two master’s degrees by age 19. Tony went to work for Stark Industries but showed more interest in living a reckless playboy lifestyle than using his engineering skills. At the age of 21, Tony inherited Stark Enterprises when his parents were killed in a car accident secretly orchestrated by rival corporation Republic Oil (later ROXXON). Still lacking in business acumen, Tony promoted secretary Virginia “Pepper” Potts to be his executive assistant and left the majority of his workload on her so that he could avoid what he saw as a burden.
- Material List (all that you will need for your suit; you can get it at Home Depot or similar)
- Step-by-Step Instructions Guide (follow this and you will be great)
- 3D Files (all the files of the suit designed in a 3D Software)
- Software Viewer (you will get the software necessary to view and print the files) Not available for Mac.
- Pictures (these will help you to know if you are in the correct path)
- VIDEO TUTORIALS: (Explaining the most important steps)
- And we will clear any doubt you have with our Customer Service